Friday 16 May 2014

Print on Print

A few weeks ago I was sitting at my hairdressers idly flicking through magazines when I came across this picture of Selina Gomes in head to toe Chloe`.






From then on, I have literally been obsessing over print on print. My style has always been very polished and matchy matchy, so I couldn't be happier that print on print has been popping up all over the street style scene.  For a fail safe option, try the trend with matching pieces in the same print. If your feeling adventerous; mix and match prints to create your own spin on the trend. Most of the pieces I've chosen are from Autumn/Winter collections, however I'm tipping that floral print on print is going to be huge this Summer. 

Not for the faint hearted but definitely one to try!
XX
A Stylish Affair 



Sandals: Sambag (available in Spring/Summer) 


Top & Skirt: Tibi 



Clutch: Oroton (available in store)


Clutch: Oroton (Available in Store)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing. i wish to collect it in my wardrobe. these are super amazing and i loved this Rebecca Minkoff Bag so much. I wanted to buy it. Is there any way to purchase it from here only?a

    ReplyDelete