Monday 14 April 2014

The Vector Dress

After seeing Jessica Gomes in an amazing, amazing dress at the Caulfield Cup last year on my Instagram feed, I immediately went into research overdrive - I HAD to have that dress. I quickly discovered it was a Camilla and Marc dress. Within a week and with the help of the wonderful team at the Armadale store I'd had the Vector dress on pre-order.  It dropped in stores mid January and as I was in America it was delivered to my house waiting for me when I got home.

And oh what a dress! I loved it so much that I almost felt like it was too pretty to wear! Definitely an investment piece, the double bonded twill material ensures that the dress sits perfectly in all the right areas. The modest silhouette ensures that the breathtaking print is the focal point of the dress. Turning around reveals a stunning triangular keyhole at the centre back of the dress. With structured shoulders and the symmetrical snake skin base, this dress really is one of a kind.      

My rule with investment shopping is you have to absolutely love what your investing in and it has to be true to your own personal style. An investment piece should give you a thrill whenever you wear it and this dress was no exception.    


xx
A Stylish Affair 










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading lovely, I've followed you on Bloglovin'. Some great reads on your blog!
    Thanks
    x
    ASA

    ReplyDelete