Saturday 10 May 2014

Lack Of Colour

I've always loved the idea of wearing a hat, I just never thought I could really pull it off. However ever since I tried the trend in NYC I've been hat obsessed. My style has always been very polished and I just love the way a hat can pull together an outfit giving it that old school glamour feel.

Lack of Colour are my pick for affordable and stylish Fedoras. Made from 100% Australian wool, they have the right amount of structure and a perfect brim size. The brims can be steamed to create a 'softer' look and they hold their shape fantastically. Having already bought all the pieces I coveted from the 'Rebirth of Colour' Summer 2014 collection, naturally I waited with baited breath of the release of the Winter 2014 collection titled 'Dark Fantasy' and it didn't disappoint.  Featuring an on-trend colour palate, I've already bought 2 pieces from this collection.

Lack of Colour is an online Australian fashion retailer however they offer worldwide shipping. They do have stockists in Australia (http://www.lackofcolor.com.au/?page_id=791) and were also seen on the VAMFF 2014 Runway featured as part of the Bec and Bridge and David Jones collections.

I've selected a few of my favourite pieces, even if your not a hat person its worth a look just to see the fantastic bejewelled mask.

Shop the entire collection here: http://www.lackofcolor.com.au/?post_type=product


xx
A Stylish Affair









No comments:

Post a Comment