Friday 23 May 2014

Boyfriend With A Twist

Whenever I'm putting my outfits together, I always try to stay true to my personal style (feminine, preppy with an edge). This outfit was a combination of two of my favourite items; my boyfriend jeans and a pair of T-bar sandals. I love these sandals although the heel height limits what they can be worn with; it's not quite high enough for a dress or skinny jeans. Pairing the sandals with my boyfriend jeans gave the look a bit of a preppy feel to it and I love that these sandals balance out my jeans perfectly. I loved the contrast of the grungy edge boyfriend jeans bring to a look contrasted with the girly feel a T-bar sandal brings.

XX
A Stylish Affair










Shop the look here:
Jeans- 




Shirt-



Jacket - 


Sandals:

No comments:

Post a Comment