Sunday 23 March 2014

It's All In The Skirt

Leather skirts are popping up in most Autumn Winter collections. I've always loved a good leather piece- leather pants, leather jacket, leather bag.. Although I have never really considered a leather skirt. I had to be convinced to purchase a Harlston Heritage one in Vegas and whilst I was hesitant, it was actually one of the best pieces I bought whilst in the states. My hesitation with skirts is in the way they are styled, its all to easy to get it wrong and wind up looking like a stereotypical librarian. I've styled this Witchery skirt 6 ways. The key to not looking like a librarian is to keep it simple, think relaxed tee's, denim and oversized knits. Ensure you choose a pencil style skirt, with an on the knee or just below the knee hem line. Avoid pairing your skirt with blouses or any top that you cant tuck into the waist.

One Skirt- 6 Ways.

Enjoy
xx
A Stylish Affair







Left to Right.

Left to Right.




No comments:

Post a Comment