Saturday 29 March 2014

Macgraw

I recently attended the VAMFF runway show number 7. The show featured designers; Alice Mccall, Bec and Bridge, Limedrop, Macgraw, Nevenka, Secret South and Shakuhachi. Whilst for the majority all the collections featured on-trend colour palates and silhouettes. The standout collection from the show for me was Macgraw hands down. Sisters Beth and Tessa Macgraw nailed it with every piece they sent down the runway. Wearing head to toe Macgraw themselves at the show, these Sydney sisters are going from strength to strength. VAMFF was their first ever runway show, although it definitely wont be their last.

I first fell in LOVE with Macgraw pieces last season when I saw their Flute dress in Stripe Ponti on fellow blogger Sara Donaldson from Harper and Harley. I quickly snapped it up before it sold out and it became my go-to piece last Winter. Fast forward a year and I'm still loving their designs. I'd already purchased a piece from the Autumn Winter collection before attending the runway show and had my eye on several other pieces, although watching piece after piece come down the runway- my Macgraw wish list tripled in size.

The sisters styled their pieces with black beanies giving the show a relaxed feel and making each piece feel wearable and transferable from runway to side walk.

Featuring bold, bright prints and delicate lace, I'm sure you'll find something (or several things) you love as much as I do- Shop all the looks here http://www.macgraw.com.au/e-boutique/all

Happy Shopping
xx
A Stylish Affair





  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment