Tuesday 24 December 2013

Holidays!

Hi All,

This is will be my last post for the year. I'm off to America on boxing day. Thank-you all for your support. 6 months ago, the idea of having a blog was a distant dream, now its a reality and people are actually reading it! Follow me on Instagram- astylishaffair87 i'll try to upload as many pic's as I can whilst I'm away. I'm quite nervous about the cold, packing was a challenge as winter clothes take up so much more room than summer clothes and living out of a suitcase for four weeks is going to make for some interesting outfit options!  

May your Christmas sparkle with love and laughter. Faith makes all things possible, hope makes all things work and love makes all things beautiful. May your Christmas be filled with all three.
Best Wishes for the New Year.

See you in 2014 with some fresh and exciting posts!

Much Love
xx
A Stylish Affair.





No comments:

Post a Comment