Thursday 12 December 2013

Beach Essentials

Whilst I'm preparing for a white (COLD) Christmas this year, I'm trying to put off thinking about the cold for as long as possible. And as the Melbourne weather finally heats up, I'm finding myself slightly  jelly of everyone beginning to discuss the upcoming summer and their beach plans. Here are my beach essentials for this Summer.

Enjoy and remember to Slip, Slop, Slap
xx
A Stylish Affair


Beach Bags 

Style Tip: I tend to opt for a black and white printed beach bag to ensure it matches with whatever bikini's and coverups I choose and doesn't need to be changed seasonally. 

Left to Right. 

 Cover Ups
Style Tip: Choose a coverup in a bright colour, if your wearing printed bikinis or a printed one piece, choose one colour featured in your swimwear and accessorise in a coverup in that colour, or your clash prints and colours- as long as you stay away from Neon's anything bright and fun goes in Summer. 
Left to Right- Row One. 

Row Two. 

Footwear 
Left to Right.


Hats 

Left to Right. 
2. Viktoria and Woods from Runway Brooklyn http://www.runwaybrooklyn.com.au/baseball-cap-alcatraz
 Towels 

Left to Right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment