Thursday 7 November 2013

A Prayer To The Fashion Gods


Many of you may already know (especially those who follow my Instagram) that pieces from fashion house Givenchy make my heart skip a beat. I consider creative director for womenswear and haute couture since 2005 Riccardo Tisci a genius! His lines always manage to have a combination of classic pieces juxtaposed with those that push the boundaries sitting side by side down the runway. 

I do admit I sat on the fence during the whole ubiquitous Rottweiler image craze.  Which debuted on a tee-shirt in the fall 2011 mens collection but quickly became the must have item amongst men and women alike. 

However the fall 2013 collection- OH MY! In particular the Bambi print neoprene sweatshirt. Combining my love of Disney with my love of Givenchy = Genius!! 

This oh so lust worthy sweatshirt had me weak at the knees and has for a few months now.. combined with the Tubular belt in black braided leather to cinch in the waist..... oh the things I would do to get my hands on it......


Luckily for my Visa card, its sold out everywhere at the moment... but I'm hoping if I pray enough, the fashion Gods will answer my prayers and it will pop up during my upcoming trip to America and at 50% off please! 


No comments:

Post a Comment